A mission team from West Point Military Academy attended our Easter celebration/fellowship with our Kiev team members. The young lady, Amber, is from Dothan, AL. As you can see, Adam enjoyed having his picture snapped with these young cadets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing these pictures - what a wonderful visit they must be having! That young lady from Dothan, Alabama is as far away from her home as you are!
I know this had to feel good seeing someone from so close to home.
Your blog site is wonderful. I enjoy seeing the pictures and hearing how God is working in your life. Your family is an inspiration to me and it is great to see what God can do through those who are truly sold out for him.
It especially warmed my heart to see this young West Point cadet from Dothan. I could not help but wonder if she knows any of my family...Rick pastored a church there from 1991-1996 and my 2 niecs (Amy and Heather) and their husbands live there now. What a blessing this visit with the cadets must have been. Praying for all of you.
Post a Comment