Last night, Calvin, Adam and I walked over to Cilpo Grocery. While I bought a few things, Adam and Calvin walked around outside. They met a young woman at a Kiosk who knew some English. She said that she reads the Bible and would like to know more. Calvin later introduced me to Natasha and he and Adam carried our groceries home. In short, I was able to share the plan of salvation with her. She was receptive but does not understand that she can have a personal relationship with God and that it is a relationship that is not based on her own merit. I gave her a tract in Russian and asked her to read it. I hope to go back and visit her and see how the Lord is working in her heart later in the week. Please pray for Natasha.
Please pray with us that I will get to go with Valya on May 24th to Chernobyl to visit children in the villages and possibly an orphanage.
Love you all,
Janet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Janet, It was Monday night FAITH visitation and you didn't even know it!! We will be praying for another divine encounter with this lady so that she will come to know, understand and accept the TRUTH! The Bobo's are right where God wanted them at this time. We will continue to pray for your boldness in witnessing right where you are. Praying for ya'll, Shelby and Bob
Praying for Natasha! And praying God keeps sending more "Natasha's" to ya'll! I Love ya'll!!! Miss my Adam Bomb!! Aunt Bec
Post a Comment