"You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit - fruit that will last"
John 15:16
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Centre of Odessa
Here are few more pictures of "downtown" Odessa. Hope you all enjoy!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I just love those two pictures of the "pink" buildings - beautiful!! I did click on them and could see them much larger so the details really show up great. I love the iron work on the porches, too. Shelby
I never thought that Odessa would be so modern or have such "new" cars! Never realized we could enlarge the photo's, how wonderful to see all in details. Thanks for sharing. Sherry
4 comments:
I just love those two pictures of the "pink" buildings - beautiful!!
I did click on them and could see them much larger so the details really show up great. I love the iron work on the porches, too.
Shelby
I cannot get over how pretty Odessa is. I just didn't imagine it being this big. It is beautiful! Thanks for sharing! I Love ya!!!
Chicky
I never thought that Odessa would be so modern or have such "new" cars! Never realized we could enlarge the photo's, how wonderful to see all in details. Thanks for sharing. Sherry
I'm glad you're serving in such a beautiful place! Joann
Post a Comment