Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Meet our Teachers



This is our friend and teacher Alla. She was born, raised, and educated here in Ukraine. She speaks Russian and Ukrainian fluently. She is a private language tutor as well as a clinical psychologist. We are her first IMB students. She is a non-practicing orthodox. We are thankful for her and pray to lead her to Christ.

5 comments:

Bonnie Love said...

This is great. I love the pictures. Keep it up.

Robert Rierson said...

Janet,

Wow-it looks great. James wants a nesting doll of Superman for His collection. Elaine
Robert is going to post your blogspot on his and you can do the same, that will help.
Will call you later!

Elaine

Becky said...

Janet - You look beautiful!!! I Miss you!!! Keep pressing on!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Sherry Waldrop said...

What a great idea. We look forward to your post. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Sherry Waldrop

Unknown said...

Wow!! You still are beautiful to me!! I love you and miss you very much!!! Lifting you up in Prayer as always!!!

Love
Stephanie