We attended our Ebenezer Conference October 4 - 9 in Prague, Czech Republic. This is a conference for missionaries who have been on the field for a year in CEE. We received a wonderful blessing as we laughed, cried, prayed and fellowshiped with our fellow co-laborer from Central and Eastern Europe. Adam had a great time playing with the friends he made while we were in Richmond for training.
Prague is described by many as a fairy tale city. The city which was spared by Hitler in World War II has been well preserved and is very beautiful and clean. For this south Georgia girl, it was a truly incredible experience to walk the centuries old cobblestone streets, visit a castle and view God's beautiful landscape.
2 comments:
Hey I absolutley love the picture with the buildings and the lights shining on it. It is so pretty. I am glad you all had a safe trip. How was the mexican food? I could not help notice the Starbucks sign in the picture.
Bonnie
Your pictures of Prague are lovely!! I really can't wait to go now!! Great job! ~Liza
Post a Comment