The four ladies are from Virginia. Most of them have been coming for over a decade to provide childcare for CEE personnel. They loved on our children and kept them busy while we were in meetings. After the meeting we took two vacations days to tour the city. Our last night in Prague, we went out to eat some Mexican food! On this same day, I traveled with some girls and we crossed the border over into Poland and visited some pottery shops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love the pictures - tell us some more! Glad you finally had a chance to update - I know you have been SOOOOOOOOO busy! Thanks for sharing. Love, Shelby
Have really missed your updates. Glad things are going well. The pictures are beautiful.Sherry
Love the pics - Your jacket looks good! I would like to have a regular size of that china. Gorgeous! Love ya! Chicky
Autumn loves the picture of the tea pot and cup and saucer. She said she wants a little one. You look good. I really enjoy seeing the pictures of the different countries. It is amzing to me!!!
Bonnie
Thanks for keeping us updated with your blog and newsletters!
Love to all, Joann
p.s. I made Borsch last week -delicious!! The sour cream makes it.
It's good to see that things are progressing with you.
May God bless you as you serve Him in Ukraine.
We are praying for you and are asking others to do the same.
Post a Comment