"You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit - fruit that will last"
John 15:16
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Downtown Kiev at Night (more)
We are not the best photographers but we hope you enjoy the pictures of our city! There's a picture of the moon in one shot......can you find it!?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We love these light pictures - thanks for sharing! Wish we had been there with you to see all the lights but I don't think I have enough warm clothes! Is the top picture the Post Office? We were trying to remember-it looked familiar. By the way, we saw the moon, too! Love, Shelby and Bob
"I see the moon and the moon sees me!" Just think our moon and your moon is the same! What a small world we live in......Happy New Year. William and Sherry
Ms. Sherry's comment makes me think of the movie "An American Tail" with the little mouse family that gets separated and the main song - Somewhere Out There.... "Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight Someone's thinking of me and loving me tonight..."
Love you all! Thanks for all of the updates. Looks like its been an eventful season for you!
4 comments:
We love these light pictures - thanks for sharing! Wish we had been there with you to see all the lights but I don't think I have enough warm clothes! Is the top picture the Post Office? We were trying to remember-it looked familiar. By the way, we saw the moon, too! Love, Shelby and Bob
"I see the moon and the moon sees me!" Just think our moon and your moon is the same! What a small world we live in......Happy New Year.
William and Sherry
Ms. Sherry's comment makes me think of the movie "An American Tail" with the little mouse family that gets separated and the main song - Somewhere Out There....
"Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight
Someone's thinking of me and loving me tonight..."
Love you all! Thanks for all of the updates. Looks like its been an eventful season for you!
Emily Hall
Emily, did you remember that the mouse comes from Russia heading to America in "An American Tail"?
Post a Comment