Some of you have asked for some pictures of our city. Please forgive me for not identifying the buildings. I will do so on another post. On Sundays, the centre (downtown) closes off the main street (Krachatyk) for people to walk an visit. It is a beautiful city in the centre. The last picture is one view from our kitchen window. We live on the 10 floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for these pictures - I have seen some of these shots on a Kiev tourist website recently. I love the pictures of your apt, too - can't wait to see it in person! Shelby and Bob
Wow! Such a beautiful place! So, I am learning all about Russian history here at school and have become pretty close to my prof.---she's Russian. I want to come visit and experience it all in person---not to mention to see you guys---AB :)
Hugs and kisses,
Forever your fruitloop,
Chris
Post a Comment